Saturday, February 23, 2013 // 11.30 AM – 5:15 PM
Singing from Your Heart-Chakra
Designed for Singers- Speakers and Actors, but any person is welcome-bienvenue!! This workshop is designed for those who are interested in learning and growing to use their voice more efficiently and most important-authentically!
To bring: a blanket or mat (as in Pilates or Yoga)
– little snack (as fruit, yogurt or sandwich for a short break)
* free choice : option – Music-Charts for 1 or 2 Songs
Concept of the Workshop:
- Warming up
- Dynamic Bodywork and Breathing Exercises
- Rhythm – Pulsing : Voice-Sound Exercises
- Body-Voice Exercises connected with special Exercises for Actors and Speakers
- Gentle opening of the Heart-Chakra – Exercises to activate,energize and strengthen
- Meditative Visualization “Heart-Garden’Exercise”
- Short Break
- Vocalises : Special exercises for the Voice…a capella first, later accompanied on piano
- Free choice: performing a Song or two of your choice: Feedback/Improvement Exercises.
- Learning a New Song: ‘WILLOW WEEP FOR ME” by Ann Ronell (1932-1993)
Authentic VOICE Workshop
Rhythm & Phrasing in Jazz, Pop & Rock Music
Saturday, June 29th // 12 PM – 3:30 PM
Designed for Singers, Musicians and Performers, but any person is welcome-bienvenue!! This workshop is designed to help integrate and strengthen your rhythm and phrasing, skills for your stage performance!